Our aim is to inspire and empower people from peri-urban areas and slums of Burundi to advance their own health and wellbeing.
- We will serve the people coming to us with respect and we recognize that are dignified human being;
- We will respect differences of culture, race, religion and believes in our catchment area;
- We will facilitate the implementation of UN sustainable goals by providing basic health and social needs of the people we serve and promoting equity with a particular focus on gender-equity and implementation of sustainable solutions in the communities we serve;
- We will give support regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, origin and religion to the communities we serve based on assessment of needs and capabilities to meet these needs;
- We will promote local ownership of sustainable initiatives in partnership with government entities, private institutions and civil society;
- We will help build and strengthen local capacities and ensure that girls and women are empowered as key players in the development process;
- We will create partnerships and networks with all stakeholders involved in our area of work;
- We will be open, honest and transparent and report on the impact of our work;
- We will adopt and require our partners to adopt zero tolerance policy to corruption and bribery.