Le fondateur et CEO de The Village Microclinic (TVM) précise que le but principal de The Village Microclinic est de rapprocher les services de santé aux communautés qui en ont besoin. Il souligne que TVM accorde une attention particulière à la santé maternelle et infantile.
Our aim is to inspire and empower people from peri-urban areas and slums of Burundi to advance their own health and wellbeing.
- We will serve the people coming to us with respect and we recognize that are dignified human being;
- We will respect differences of culture, race, religion and believes in our catchment area;
- We will facilitate the implementation of UN sustainable goals by providing basic health and social needs of the people we serve and promoting equity with a particular focus on gender-equity and implementation of sustainable solutions in the communities we serve;
- We will give support regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, origin and religion to the communities we serve based on assessment of needs and capabilities to meet these needs;
- We will promote local ownership of sustainable initiatives in partnership with government entities, private institutions and civil society;
- We will help build and strengthen local capacities and ensure that girls and women are empowered as key players in the development process;
- We will create partnerships and networks with all stakeholders involved in our area of work;
- We will be open, honest and transparent and report on the impact of our work;
- We will adopt and require our partners to adopt zero tolerance policy to corruption and bribery.
When do we collect information?
We may collect your information in the following ways:
- When you visit our website;
- When you make an online donation;
- When you participate in our surveys;
- When you register to attend our events;
The kind of information we collect
We may collect personal and non personal information that you provide to TVM. Personal information includes:
- Contact information such as name, e-mail, mailing address, and phone number;
- Financial information such as bank routing number, credit card number, expiry date and security code;
- Demographic information such as job title and areas of interests;
We also collect non personal information such as:
- Address and domain of your internet
What we do with the information
We use your personal and non personal information to:
- Enter the information our data collection system and data analysis;
- Improve our services and programs;
- To communicate with you according your request to us;
- Make transactions that you asked us to operate such us donating to our program;
We collect all information with a high standard of integrity and do our best to protect our website, and our donors and to comply with laws and regulations. You have the opportunity to opt out if you no longer wish to receive communication from TVM.
Your privacy is our concern
We use a wide range of safeguards methods to protect the security of your credit card information by using technology, physical security and more measures. We make sure that your information is secure by performing regularly independent internal and external audits. We have suitable procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.